MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick CPFetch Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

Probably a daft question, and I'm probably missing something blindingly obvious.

I've installed Coppermine, and successfully created the bridge between my forum and CPG. All good so far.

On the Coppermine side of things, I've installed the CPMfetch plugin, and that's all working OK - it displays the sample images after running the install.php procedure.

I've downloaded the CPFetch plugin for Mybb, and installed / activated it through ACP, but I'm getting an error when looking at the forum index page - "Please enter the correct path to cpmfetch in settings." Where?

I guess that the "cpmfetch.php" file that's located in /inc/plugins/ of the MyBB structure? My server is structured like this

/
-/forums (all the mybb stuff)
--/inc
---/plugins
-/gallery (all the coppermine stuff)
--/cpmfetch

so I'm GUESSING that the path in cpmfetch.php should read "/gallery/cpmfetch/" - is this correct?

If not, what should it read, and am I looking at the correct file in the first place?

Can provide more information if necessary, but think (and hope!) it's probably something simple ... maybe.

Thanks in advance.
Matt
try this --> ../gallery/cpmfetch
Hi -

Have tried;

/gallery/cpmfetch/
./gallery/cpmfetch/
../gallery/cpmfetch/

and without the trailing '/'. Am I editing the correct file (/forum/inc/plugins/cpfetch.php) ?

Matt

Ah! I've solved it. I was manually editing the cpfetch.php file, and forgot that it could (and should) be changed in ACP -> Configuration -> CPMfetch Settings.

HOWEVER - Another error is appearing above the photographs ..

"Strict Standards: Declaration of cpm::debugPrint() should be compatible with cpm_dao::debugPrint() in /gallery/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php on line 50"

Does anyone have a clue what this is on about, and how to lose it?

Matt