MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Installed MyBB, acsess to Admin CP, but no acsess to main board.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Try clearing your browser's cache, and do a hard refresh

Please only bump your thread after 1 day of no replies.
i am having the same problem he had, but i am kinda new to this, i have all the files in my provinceofuber database file, do i need to put them in the upload file, cause i took them all out and put htme in it
Umm.. Have you uploaded all of the files from the Upload folder from the zip file? Have you installed your board? I'm not able to understand what you are saying..
yes and yes, when i installed it, it mentioned an xml file on like 132 i think and an index php file on line 512, but it said the templates were installed succesfully
i almost forgot ot mention, my friend, in real life, is lupus 2k5, i followed his insturctions, and all that is blank is the main forum, i hope this helps anything
So you are able to get into the ACP? And the forum it's self is blank? Am I understanding your correctly? If so, it might have something to do with GZip compression.

ACP > Board Settings > Change > Server and Optimization Options
Set "Server and Optimization Options" to No.
set all of them to no?
Set "Server and Optimization Options" to No.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/www/provinceofuber.awardspace.com/inc/class_xml.php on line 142

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/www/provinceofuber.awardspace.com/inc/class_xml.php on line 142

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/www/provinceofuber.awardspace.com/install/index.php on line 517

i am currently reinstalling it, this is exactly what it says at theme insertion
almost 2 days and no response D:
your mybb_theme.xml file might be corrupt
Pages: 1 2 3 4