MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick reply auto refresh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to make the page refresh after posing a quick reply?
Can you provide a list of all activated plugins?
Ehm why? :3
Ehm because I'm trying to help you.
Is is auto refresh by default?
Are you referring to your own post showing up when you use quick reply, or those posting in the same thread?
Right now I have a "reply to see content" pluign installed. So I am wondering is there a way to make the quick reply refresh the page because by default it doesn't refresh the page and users have to refresh the page manually after posting a quick reply to see the hidden content.
(2013-08-27, 02:02 AM)magicm00n Wrote: [ -> ]Right now I have a "reply to see content" pluign installed. So I am wondering is there a way to make the quick reply refresh the page because by default it doesn't refresh the page and users have to refresh the page manually after posting a quick reply to see the hidden content.

That's why I wanted a list of your plugins. I believe there are 2 plugins for "Reply to see content" but they don't auto refresh after a post is made using the quick reply on the first page of the thread. Can you tell us which plugin are you using to accomplish the "Reply to see content" feature?