MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Horizontal UcerCP Menu?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if anyone is able to doctor the current design and the current userCP navigation menu to either make it function as a drop down menu or to make it work as horizontal?

Just trying to reduce on screen width of the userCP and PM pages.

Cheers
Dan
Something like what is there at Demonate? :p

[Image: Zp6LZnF.png]
Thats the one that would be great

(2013-08-27, 08:47 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Something like what is there at Demonate? :p

[Image: Zp6LZnF.png]

Thats great, any chance I can have the nav layout for use in my theme?
So, what you want from me?

A tutorial?
An on-site job?
Just the HTML for usercp_nav* unless that theme is public and I will just grab it and tear out what I need manually?

if not I will just have to code it myself, just didn't want to re-invent the wheel
So, you are basically openly telling me that you will grab my theme and tear out?
Thats soooo nice of you ...

Well, then do it yourself. My only guideline for you is there are several templates to edit.

Best of luck.
No not at all.

What I am saying is that if you have the theme publicly available for downloads then yes I will grab that portion of it and adapt it to my theme

If you don't currently offer the theme for download and you can't simply offer that part of the usercp_nav_* files, which again is fair enough, it's your theme after all, I will code my own version of it.

The hope of the post was that someone had already achieved a horizontal UserCP navigation in a public theme and therefore had a way for me to easily adapt it.

I'd apologise for you taking it the wrong way, but that's more on you than it is me.

Thanks anyway
No, the theme is not public, it is a custom theme specifically for Demonate.

If you can wait for like a day (sorry, I'm not in my desk, roaming around), I'll try to make a short guide for you and post. I hope that will be a good base for your further customization ...
thanks mate. It really is pure laziness, I started at it today but got sidetracked by my actual work which seems to be getting in the way of me actually finishing my site more and more.

Cheers
Dan