MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blue Rose skin - Coming soon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, just wanted to show you what the Blue Rose skin is going to look like... The reason its not for download yet, is because I wanted your opinion, if you think anything should be changed... This forum skin is made 100% by me, it was originally for my graphics forum that went down the drain... I'm changing the banner and a few other things.. anyway..
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PREVIEW!!!
I was actually expecting more blue! Don't really care for the other color, which there is much more of...would also like to be able to see a few more screeen shots that would show the rest of the forum as well! Big Grin
perhaps I should name it Black Rose instead?
I think it looks very good, keep up the good work.
nice one. i'm looking forward for it to be released.
It's very good but I would like to see the BMG from the on_off image icon removed. It may not fit with other sites well and I am not even sure what BMG stands for. I like what appears to be the off.gif gradient image...maybe you can make the on.gif an animated gif with the gradient slowly moving. Just an idea.
man guys use truetype.
save a baby seal.
labrocca Wrote:It's very good but I would like to see the BMG from the on_off image icon removed. It may not fit with other sites well and I am not even sure what BMG stands for. I like what appears to be the off.gif gradient image...maybe you can make the on.gif an animated gif with the gradient slowly moving. Just an idea.

right... BMG won't be on there... I was just using it because I had made it for my site that went down the drain... there will be either no text, or text that says something like "NEW", and then if you still don't like it, I'll probably release the .PSD