MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to increase web page rank in google?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how to increase web page rank in google?
Get people to go to your site.
Unique content, natural traffic and time
(2013-08-28, 01:43 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Unique content, natural traffic and time

Agreed. You don't want to get yourself caught up in black-hat SEO to try to manipulate the results. Just make good stuff and you should be good.
After the recent Panda update forums will have to seriously moderate everything because quality content became more important, while backlinks have less effect. Even bigger sites (like Opera) got punished by Google for not moderating spam on their website.

If you would like to rank well enable a SEO link plugin and write quality content (tutorials for example) every few days, that worked really well on many of my websites.
"Content is the King" Prepare a couple of unique quality article relevant to your site and publish it regularly, you site will slowly come to top of Google search result page.
(2013-08-28, 11:13 AM)ashleygreen Wrote: [ -> ]how to increase web page rank in google?

The best way to boost your page rank is to post new posts regularly. I got page rank of 3 in 2 months for my blog. I used to posts article every week.. i tried to build up the subscription by various social networking sites and through other social media marketing. Google determines your page rank by how regular you are with your posts, the backlinks and the traffic you are generating. Google favors blogs as they come up with fresh content everytime. You can also hire some expert on sites like SEOClerks, to increase your page rank. Good luck Smile