MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Constant table crashes cannot optimize tables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBB,

Details: We've been having constant crashing of tables when trying to optimize certain tables. I personally have no idea what has sparked this error. Some of the tables that have crashed while optimizing: mybb_users, mybb_adminsessions, mybb_datacache and many more. Some do not crash but others crash all the time. I don't really know the cause of the issue.
We have fixed IP's, it was a cloudflare misunderstanding. I am currently not sure what has happened to the tables but they're messing up very badly. Does anyone know what might of happened? The forum is relatively new so I don't think you could call it a problem of age.

Admin on forum: http://crackingforums.org/
New/Upgrade installation: New, created recently

Example Error Message while trying to optimize mybb_users:
[Image: hWYdYE1.png]

EDIT: Now getting this error in ACP
[Image: 182db1577abb2977efd2c84df0eb8f96.png]

Kind Regards,
LaPanthere
Who is your host? the connection might be timing out before it finishes optimization. Is your database large? Your host might need to increase the max execution time in php.ini hope this helps.

Regards, Mike
(2013-08-28, 01:18 PM)Bounty Killer Wrote: [ -> ]Who is your host? the connection might be timing out before it finishes optimization. Is your database large? Your host might need to increase the max execution time in php.ini hope this helps.

Regards, Mike

Our database is less than 15 mb in total. We've been up for only a few weeks. Our max execution time is 30. The host is our own VPS. We do not have mail enabled.

Updated the thread, we've fixed IP's.
Go into PHPMyAdmin and run the following SQL query:

REPAIR TABLE `mybb_adminviews`