MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Intox Fusion v2 - Premium MyBB Theme from MyBB Web Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Easy fix with CSS. No need to remove it.
(2013-09-04, 05:26 PM)cookiemonster Wrote: [ -> ]you can easily remove this, if you know how mybb works ;P

(2013-09-04, 06:44 PM)Xige Time Wrote: [ -> ]Easy fix with CSS. No need to remove it.

Either way, shouldn't be on a paid theme.

Pretty nice theme. I find the username placement in the postbit kind of strange.
Yes you are right, it shouldn't be there and is clearly something I missed. A minor bug, but one which will indeed be ironed out for the next updated.

Brad - for the postbit layout, I took inspiration from the way status updates are posted on Facebook, I think it's a nice combination of "horizontal postbit" and "classic layout" (aka vertical postbit). It may be slightly different or unconventional, but I think it's to-the-point and gets the job done nicely.
FYI for anyone who's thinking about getting this, seems like the support site has been inactive for some time now so I'd only recommend getting this if you know how to tweak it yourself otherwise best to look elsewhere.
I bought this design recently and for some reason the move to top (javascript) button disappeared. Who can help?
Contact the dev, he owes it. If he does not respond dispute the case with paypal and get your money back.
Buy from a designer who will support you or use free themes.
Pages: 1 2