MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CSS not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've just installed MyBB 1.6 to a subdomain on my website: http://gaming4u.be/forum/
But as you can see, the CSS is not showing up.
How could I fix this?
Many thanks in advance!

Greets,
Thibault
Upload all your files in binary mode filezilla
Your ./cache/ directory doesn't exist.
When I navigate to my subdomain in Filezilla, I do have a cache directory. In the folder I can see .htaccess, index.html, index.html and a folder calles themes.
Get a clean download of MyBB and upload missing maps.
I've downloaded a new version of MyBB and uploaded it but didn't overwrite anything. It still isn't working
Try to rebuild all the caches by going to ACP -> Tools & Maintenance -> Cache Manager. Also try to create the /cache/ folder yourself and make it writable.
I've rebuild all the cache, still not working. I already have the cache folder, should I delete it? In the File permissions menu in Filezilla, my numeric value is 777 (so all boxes are checked)
Try to rename it to something like "cache123", and see if it regenerates itself. Also try to chmod to 777 your /forum/ directory, see what happens and then revert back it to the original permissions.
I've installed a whole new version of MyBB and it's working now! The support is great here, many thanks! Big Grin