MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Captcha on first 5 post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any plugin for that or any way? I tried Yaldaram's method but its not working Undecided
Bump Sad Need help
the method given by Yaldaram should work (I've not tested) or you can try using checkbox validation plugin (different method)
Try using KeyCaptcha plugin for MyBB. It has the setting in Admin CP.
(2013-08-31, 04:18 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]the method given by Yaldaram should work (I've not tested) or you can try using checkbox validation plugin (different method)
CheckBox Validation Plugin is not working , Its bugging , even wrong check box they are letting u to post
(2013-08-31, 03:59 PM)Bala Wrote: [ -> ]Try using KeyCaptcha plugin for MyBB. It has the setting in Admin CP.
Keycaptcha is buggy too , cant post reply
I use Keycaptcha and assure you its 100% bug free. You need to slight modifications for it to work well in mobile devices but even without it works fine and does the job.
(2013-09-01, 05:48 AM)Bala Wrote: [ -> ]I use Keycaptcha and assure you its 100% bug free
The internet is full of the feedback from users frustrated by impossibility to get thru KeyCaptcha
Hmm well I use it and I have a great member count. Works fine for me. The other captcha you can try is solve media.

Recaptcha and MyBB default one are easily broken mate. This one is still strong.