MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: development mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think with the development mode feature MyBB 2.0 will be better. Big Grin
You'll have to elaborate on what "development mode" changes from a production installation. MyBB 1.6 has a basic implementation for something like this (a boolean class property which cannot be configured) that pulls templates directly from the default MyBB XML theme file instead of from the database. In 1.8 I changed this so it can be switched on with an environment variable (MYBB_DEV_MODE).

Additionally, when debug mode is enabled in 1.8, the page debug information is always viewable by any group (including guests).
nathan like this.

time is in the future repair forum, there will be a page like page 404. but there will be written "under repair forum please be patient and come back later"
Pretty sure this already exists. There is a maintenance mode which will lock everyone but admins out of the forum and allow you set a message they will see as to why.
hello alex.

I want to know where the setting as it is in MyBB 1.6?
Admin CP > Configuration > Board Setting > Board Online/Offline.
oh y. Big Grin

I think this feature does not exist on MyBB 1.6 .

thanks alex..
(2013-08-30, 03:14 PM)ikhwanulfikri Wrote: [ -> ]I think this feature does not exist on MyBB 1.6 .

Yes it does..
Hi,

Your MyBB 2.0 suggestion has unfortunately been rejected. Your suggestion does not fit with the direction that MyBB is heading in as a project at this time.