MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My twitter connect did not work properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently I download My twitter connect plugin for my forum. I upload all plugin file at the right directory. Then I active that from ACP. But it did not work properly. I mean it didn't show the twitter connect icon at the page. But it show at the usercp. When I click Twitter integration I show this message . . .

Quote:Twitter integration
Hit the button on your right to link your Twitter account with the one on this board.
Click here to link your account with your Twitter's one

In this message I click Click here to link your account with your Twitter's one But it didn't happen anything. When I click save button form that page I see below message . . . .

Quote:Warning [2] include_once(/home/vol13_6/podserver.info/podi_13521582/forumforu.podserver.info/htdocs/mytwconnect/src/twitteroauth.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 748 - File: inc/plugins/mytwconnect.php PHP 5.3.24 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/mytwconnect.php 748 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/mytwconnect.php 748 mytwconnect_sync
/inc/plugins/mytwconnect.php 389 mytwconnect_sync
/inc/class_plugins.php 101 mytwconnect_usercp
/usercp.php 68 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/vol13_6/podserver.info/podi_13521582/forumforu.podserver.info/htdocs/mytwconnect/src/twitteroauth.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') - Line: 748 - File: inc/plugins/mytwconnect.php PHP 5.3.24 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/mytwconnect.php 748 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/mytwconnect.php 748 mytwconnect_sync
/inc/plugins/mytwconnect.php 389 mytwconnect_sync
/inc/class_plugins.php 101 mytwconnect_usercp
/usercp.php

My forum url is : http://forumforu.uni.me/index.php

If anybody have any solution pleas share with me.
recheck if the files are uploaded to correct locations
forum root folder should consist of mytwconnect folder with sub-folders & files
Oh I forgot that !

Now I upload and active the plugin but now it says- An unknown error has occurred.
Uninstall the plugin completely and reupload everything in the right paths.

Also be sure to have cURL configured properly in your PHP installation.
It did not work . Its says An unknown error has occurred.
Most probably a misconfiguration error then. Check out the documentation and follow its instructions, especially this step.