MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin for Mysubscriptions automatic change primary?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

I made Mysubscriptions working on my forum, but when someone buys it, not everything works,

So I made a VIP group, and people get the emblem when they buy, so thats not a problem... But I also made a custom username style to the VIP group. But that doesn't change because VIP isn't automaticly the primary usergroup, I always need to select it manually. Is there any fix for it? thanks
Go to ACP > NewPoints > Subscription Plans > Find VIP Subscription Plan and click "Edit" next to it > Change Usergroup to "VIP" and don't tick the box at the bottom where it say "Additional Group". > Then Submit

What happens is when users click on that subscription plan, they will automatically be moved to VIP as their primary group which will make their username style visible to everyone. No need to manually do it.
(2013-08-30, 08:05 PM)VisualizeEdits Wrote: [ -> ]Go to ACP > NewPoints > Subscription Plans > Find VIP Subscription Plan and click "Edit" next to it > Change Usergroup to "VIP" and don't tick the box at the bottom where it say "Additional Group". > Then Submit

What happens is when users click on that subscription plan, they will automatically be moved to VIP as their primary group which will make their username style visible to everyone. No need to manually do it.

I'm sorry to say, but I can't find this... I'm not using the Newpoints plugin :s
Oh sorry. :/ I really recommend using it though but which plugin are you using? Can you link it? (There's multiple subscriptions plugins out there)
(2013-08-31, 02:53 PM)VisualizeEdits Wrote: [ -> ]Oh sorry. :/ I really recommend using it though but which plugin are you using? Can you link it? (There's multiple subscriptions plugins out there)

http://mods.mybb.com/view/mysubscriptions
This

Any solutions?
Nothing yet?
I'm sorry, been inactive lately. I don't use that plugin but I really prefer using NewPoints but although I'm unable to give support about this plugin.