MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do i make a navigation menu?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! i now got on my forum NO navigation menu when im a forum section....
how can i add it?

[Image: 4eQIf.png]
add <navigation> to the correct template ?
(2013-08-30, 05:52 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]add <navigation> to the correct template ?

please make it easier... i am new to this D:
(2013-08-30, 06:00 PM)hugio44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-30, 05:52 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]add <navigation> to the correct template ?

you are using a custom theme so it is difficult to work out where to put the variable. normally it would be declared in the header template but looking at the image you supplied you may wish to add <navigation> to the post bit template .... you may want to supply a url to your site so we can see where to put it
(2013-08-30, 06:18 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]

you are using a custom theme so it is difficult to work out where to put the variable. normally it would be declared in the header template but looking at the image you supplied you may wish to add <navigation> to the post bit template .... you may want to supply a url to your site so we can see where to put it

well no i want it in the header!!
but i dont got anything, so how do i start a navigation menu?
[Image: 4eSwV.png]
(2013-08-30, 06:23 PM)hugio44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-30, 06:18 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]

well no i want it in the header!!
but i dont got anything, so how do i start a navigation menu?
[Image: 4eSwV.png]

go to
admincp->templates->themename->header

add
<navigation>
to the template at the bottom. You may need to move it to match the theme ... without your url it is very difficult to help you
navigation menu already exists on that theme but it might need improvement. can we have your forum url