MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB - Internal Error [How to Fix]?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, whenever i try to create groups i get this error
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1040 - Too many connections
Query:
    [READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Can someone please assist me with some guides? I am using MySQL V 5.5.28. Operating system Linux. A step-by-step tutorial will be very helpful. Thanks.

Notes - I am new to MyBB i liked its features so i picked MyBB instead of SMF. But it was giving me many errors. I am using MyBB V 1.6.10
(2013-08-30, 06:27 PM)Kenji+ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, whenever i try to create groups i get this error
MyBB SQL Error

SQL Error:
Query:

Can someone please assist me with some guides? I am using MySQL V 5.5.28. Operating system Linux. A step-by-step tutorial will be very helpful. Thanks.

Notes - I am new to MyBB i liked its features so i picked MyBB instead of SMF. But it was giving me many errors. I am using MyBB V 1.6.10

what host are you using ?
contact your web host and ask to increase the maximum connections
(2013-08-30, 06:38 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-30, 06:27 PM)Kenji+ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, whenever i try to create groups i get this error
MyBB SQL Error

SQL Error:
Query:

what host are you using ?

I use 0adz.com
You are on a free web host. I recommend you to get a paid host that doesn't oversell.
Isn't there any ways to fix it on free host? I don't wanna pay for it.
(2013-08-31, 01:52 AM)Kenji+ Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't there any ways to fix it on free host? I don't wanna pay for it.

Contact your host. If you don't own the server you cannot fix it.