MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: UserCP Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was trying to create a new theme for my forum. I believe it looks pretty decent. I misclicked "Admin CP" once and got to the "User CP". It was there that I noticed that the theme is completely messed up for User CP. I have no idea why either. At first when you load, everything looks right (For about 0.1 seconds), and then it goes to crap.

I've set up a dummy account so you guys may take a look.

http://www.mysticdev.com/usercp.php

testaccount
Testing123
Can you post your User Control Panel template here?
ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Theme > User Control Panel Templates > usercp

Seems like you're missing a div somewhere but I'll check.
The thing is, I never edited the usercp template. But I'll do so anyway.

<html>
<head>
<title>{$lang->user_cp}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<table width="100%" border="0" align="center">
<tr>
{$usercpnav}
<td valign="top">
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="{$colspan}"><strong>{$lang->account_summary}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
{$avatar}
<td class="trow2">
<span class="largetext">{$username}</span><br />
<strong>{$lang->postnum}</strong> <a href="search.php?action=finduser&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">{$mybb->user['posts']}</a> {$lang->posts_day}<br />
{$reputation}
<strong>{$lang->email}</strong> {$mybb->user['email']}<br />
<strong>{$lang->registration_date}</strong> {$regdate}<br />
<strong>{$lang->primary_usergroup}</strong> {$usergroup}<br />
{$referral_info}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
{$latest_subscribed}
{$latest_threads}
{$latest_warnings}
{$user_notepad}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>
Go to
ACP > Templates & Style > Themes > Your Theme > Global.css > Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode

Find
#container table {
        width: 100%;
        height: 100%;
}

and remove

Hope this solve your issue.

If it react to all the other pages, let me know.

If it work, with not errors on the other pages, great! But I found a better way to not deal with it in the future.

Go to
ACP > Templates & Style > Themes > Your Theme > Global.css > Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode

and find
#container table {
        width: 100%;
}
and add

then go to
ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Theme > User Control Panel Templates > usercp

Find
<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="4" class="tborder">

Replace with
<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="4" class="tborder" style="height: 0;">
Ah ha! That first bit did it, thank you so much. Smile

If you don't mind me asking you just a few other questions, could you please PM me a way to contact you?