MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Breadcrumbs aren't appearing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to admit right away that this is a silly mistake on my part. I caused this completely.

So, I don't like how MyBB looks, and I'm trying to implement the features I need for my forum into the CSS/HTML for my website. So far, it's going fairly well.

I've looked all over to figure out what displays the breadcrumbs, and nothing seems to be working. I'm just looking to display a breadcrumb at the top of all forums and threads for easy navigation.

I've compared my code with the original code for the Show Thread and Forum Display templates, and I don't see what creates the breadcrumb navigation, and I'm at the point where I feel like registering and simply asking for help will do me better than continuing to go nowhere fast.

Thanks for your time - I'm really appreciative of any help I can get.
header template contains the breadcrumb navigation code --> <navigation>
(2013-08-31, 03:53 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]header template contains the breadcrumb navigation code --> <navigation>

<navigation> can be used in other templates so you can remove it from the header and add it to forumdisplay & index template so it does not show on portal or showthread up to you really