MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disable neg rep for a certain usergroup.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

How can I disable a certain usergroup from giving negative rep, similar to HackForums.

I have tried the plugin from MyBBCentral 'Neg rep control' but it does not function, not surprising as it is a 1.4 plugin.

Anybody have any ideas?

I prefer it to be a plugin but if it can be done by edits, fine by me.

Thanks
Neg rep control from MyBBCentral seems to work on my site. Did you change the compatibility from 1.4 to 1.6? Also, what do you mean by "Not function", do you see any errors?

Apart from that mod, I don't know any other way.
(2013-08-31, 11:53 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Neg rep control from MyBBCentral seems to work on my site. Did you change the compatibility from 1.4 to 1.6? Also, what do you mean by "Not function", do you see any errors?

Apart from that mod, I don't know any other way.

Yes I did, plugins don't even activate if it is still 1.4 I believe.

There was no visible errors that I could see.

I might have not done it right.

I activated it, went to settings.. this is where I might have messed up. I put the groups I wanted to have neg rep ability into the neg rep group textbox then I disabled neg rep. Tried it, didn't work, I then turned on neg rep.. neg rep worked but it didn't stop the groups I didn't enter to neg rep.. :/