MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I'm experiencing a problem with my forum.
Since a few weeks, users are not able to send or receive private messages anymore and, even though their quota limit has not been reached, this error is always popping out:
"User has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent."
This happens even if recipients just purged their messages (trashbin included), so it's not possible that their quota is even close to being full.
Administrators (including me) are still able to send private messages, but everyone else is having this issue. Permissions to use private messaging are already set. I even activated the option "can send private messages even if recipient have them disabled".
Another weird issue I just noticed is that, even though private messages are sent to one user only, they're marked as being sent to multiple recipients (see attached image).
[attachment=30033]

I'm using Mybb 1.6.10, default theme (with some edits), and the following mods:
keycaptcha, adsense section target mod, gomobile, my advertisements, my shoutbox, only op can reply, stopforumspam, viglink.

I tried many solutions (setting a fresh install up and import data, deactivated plugins, etc.) but nothing worked.
Hope someone can help!
Hai provato a ri-uppare il file private.php?
-
Have you tried to reupload the private.php file?
Grazie del suggerimento, ho provato ma purtroppo non risolve il problema Sad
-
Reuploading private.php doesn't work Sad