MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Webmaster(Earn Money)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi soon i open new site for webmaster, coders and designers.

What is new here.For Mybb Lovers!!

One of the best things about your themes its that you dont worry about sale.Why?? Becouse i Buy all your themes for 10$.And put it in market for price on my own opinion.

So anyone who want present yourself and earn money please contact me over P.M
(2013-09-02, 08:09 AM)mostarac Wrote: [ -> ]Becouse i Buy all your themes for 10$.

Not only is your spelling appauling... that's so not worth it. Why would I sell my theme to you, if I spend 4 hours on a theme, I would expect $40 for the theme. $10 an hour is more than fair, particularly if you plan on reselling it over and over and over again.
LOL most of theme for Mybb cost 10-15$ so if you want sell it for 40$ good luck
(2013-09-02, 09:35 AM)mostarac Wrote: [ -> ]LOL most of theme for Mybb cost 10-15$ so if you want sell it for 40$ good luck

If you're reselling my theme, than that is more than fair - If I was selling it, I would be making more than that so it wouldn't be an issue.
like i said so good luck Smile
I don't understand the proposition.

People sell to you a theme for $10 and won't sell again, you then resell that theme as many times as you can probably at more than that per sale so its 100% pure profit for you, and not so far for the designers themselves?

Clear up if I get anything wrong here.
Well then I have the default MyBB theme but I have changed the background to black and thead to red.
Well I have 10 such themes with different colour combinations and you just have to pay me 100$ to have them.
What a rip off. As ben says 10$ a hour is a fair rate and lot of work goes in a theme. Most good themes set you back by at least 30-40$. The ones which dont have much work put into them sell for lower.
(2013-09-02, 09:35 AM)mostarac Wrote: [ -> ]LOL most of theme for Mybb cost 10-15$ so if you want sell it for 40$ good luck

No average price is 20-30... Also, if you were trying to do something like this, you would need to buy the "Buyout" price from designers so you can have full copyright. This normally costs $xxx+
See here how much theme cost

http://www.themefreak.net/themes.php

http://www.audentio.com/

so i think 10$ its good price to buy it from you

any way i am no so greedy, wee can do this on another way, you subscribe to my forum with 15 Euro and sell themes and plugins in price on your wish.

Who want bee involved please send me P.M.
Sorry, but that's a bit different. Your offers are appalling. You're buying a single copy of a theme for use on one forum only with no reselling rights at ThemeFreak and Audentio. $10 an hour is also extremely low for web design and my rate is at least triple that.

If you're looking for a custom theme with reseller rights you're going to be in three digit ranges. I'd personally be charging $500-700 depending on complexity.
Pages: 1 2