MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recent Topics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed the Recent Topics plugin on my forum but would like to make a couple of cosmetic changes, but I am unsure what I should change. Currently it looks like the attached. I have moved the {$recenttopics} code to my sidebar, hence the width.

I would like to change it so that the Name of the topic is in Bold, and also would like to change the date format to DD-MM-YY rather than MM-DD-YY.

I think that the plugin uses the .trow1 CSS class, so I imagine I have to put in a new CSS class but I don't know how to make it so that only the thread title is bold...

Any help appreciated!

Darossi
open the plugin file in a code editor (eg. notepad++) and find code like below at the bottom
$recenttopics .= '<td class="trow1">
		<a href="showthread.php?tid=' . $threadRow['tid'] . '&action=lastpost">' . $subject .'</a> '

change to:
$recenttopics .= '<td class="trow1">
		<a href="showthread.php?tid=' . $threadRow['tid'] . '&action=lastpost"><strong>' . $subject .'</strong></a> '
save the file and use it

date format is taken from your own option selected at user control panel (options --> Date and Time Options)