MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: default theme color change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-05-12, 07:57 PM)mikefl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-03, 11:19 AM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]I followed this, it's old but worked for me: http://community.mybb.com/thread-33809.html

Thank you for inputting this! Just wanna say it's MUCH appreciated Sarisisop!Big Grin

-Mike

You're welcome Mike. Smile
(2014-05-12, 08:11 PM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-12, 07:57 PM)mikefl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-03, 11:19 AM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]I followed this, it's old but worked for me: http://community.mybb.com/thread-33809.html

Thank you for inputting this! Just wanna say it's MUCH appreciated Sarisisop!Big Grin

-Mike

You're welcome Mike. Smile

Sarisisop, quick question if you don't mind. I'm using 1.6 , and I've changed .thead and it only seems to be changing the Category and NOT the Actual Forum Border Color.

Default reads:

}

.thead {
background: #026CB1 url(images/thead_bg.gif) top left repeat-x;
color: #ffffff;
}

I'd changed to:

}

.thead {
background: #000000 url(images/thead_bg.gif) top left repeat-x;
color: #ffffff;
}

And only the Category Color Changes. Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you very much! Big Grin

-Mike
Sorry Mike I'm not sure, I just kept fiddling about with it on a test theme to get it how I liked it.

I'm no expert, and wouldn't want to advise in case it goes wrong for you. I would say try on a test theme, or hopefully some one else will be better suited to advise.
(2014-05-12, 09:20 PM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Mike I'm not sure, I just kept fiddling about with it on a test theme to get it how I liked it.

I'm no expert, and wouldn't want to advise in case it goes wrong for you. I would say try on a test theme, or hopefully some one else will be better suited to advise.

Oh no problem, but thank you very much for the Reply and the Guide though! Big Grin

I've already reverted back to the Default about 688 times now. Big Grin

Thanks again!

-Mike
Pages: 1 2