MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin reputation unlimited to give users?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi friends,administrator how unlimited reputation to give users ? +200 +1000 reputation ?

Thanks..

roy
help please Sad ?
I don't believe I quite understand what you're trying to say... Confused
They want to know how to allow the admin to give unlimited reputations. They used the 1000 number as an example of a LOT of reps I believe.
hemi Wrote:They want to know how to allow the admin to give unlimited reputations. They used the 1000 number as an example of a LOT of reps I believe.

yes,how to allow the admin to give unlimited reputations users ? Smile

sorry i'am bad speek english
roy Wrote:
hemi Wrote:They want to know how to allow the admin to give unlimited reputations. They used the 1000 number as an example of a LOT of reps I believe.

I think he is looking for a way for the Admin to manually edit a user's reputation.
roy Wrote:

Well, I'd just add a big number like "100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000" in there so the admins could choose Toungue I don't think you can do it unlimited... (correct me if I'm wrong..)
Quote:Well, I'd just add a big number like "100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000" in there so the admins could choose Toungue I don't think you can do it unlimited... (correct me if I'm wrong..)

Smile

Administrator, one time reputation +300 +500 how debt members ?
Open ./admin/usergroups.php

find 2 times
$reputation_power = array(1 => 1, 2 => 2, 3 => 3);
replace with
$reputation_power = array(1 => 1, 2 => 2, 3 => 3, 4 => 4, 5 => 5, 6 => 6);

Now open reputation.php

find
for($i = 1; $i <= $reputationpower; $i++)
	{
		$positive_title = sprintf($lang->power_positive, "+".$i);
		$positive_power = "&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type=\"radio\" name=\"reputation\" value=\"+{$i}\" id=\"pos{$i}\" {$vote_check[+$i]} /> <label for=\"pos{$i}\">{$positive_title}</label><br />".$positive_power;
		$negative_title = sprintf($lang->power_negative, "-".$i);
		$negative_power .= "&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type=\"radio\" name=\"reputation\" value=\"-{$i}\" id=\"neg{$i}\" {$vote_check[-$i]} /> <label for=\"neg{$i}\">{$negative_title}</label><br />";
	}
replace with
	for($i = 1; $i <= $reputationpower; $i++)
	{
		$a = $i;
		if($mybb->user['usergroup'] == 4)
		{
			$i = $i*100;
		}
		$positive_title = sprintf($lang->power_positive, "+".$i);
		$positive_power = "&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type=\"radio\" name=\"reputation\" value=\"+{$i}\" id=\"pos{$i}\" {$vote_check[+$i]} /> <label for=\"pos{$i}\">{$positive_title}</label><br />".$positive_power;
		$negative_title = sprintf($lang->power_negative, "-".$i);
		$negative_power .= "&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type=\"radio\" name=\"reputation\" value=\"-{$i}\" id=\"neg{$i}\" {$vote_check[-$i]} /> <label for=\"neg{$i}\">{$negative_title}</label><br />";
		$i = $a;
	}

also find
	// The power for the reputation they specified was invalid.
	if($reputation > $mybb->usergroup['reputationpower'] || !is_numeric($mybb->input['reputation']))

replace with
// The power for the reputation they specified was invalid.
	if($mybb->user['usergroup'] == 4)
	{
		$power = $mybb->usergroup['reputationpower']*100;
	} 
	else
	{
		$power = $mybb->usergroup['reputationpower'];
	}
	if($reputation > $power || !is_numeric($mybb->input['reputation']))

This way ... only admins will be able to post rep 100+.. make sure to set the maximum for them in the user group settings.

Normal users cannot add rep with 100+

regards
hi, zaher1988

only administrator,how one time reputation to give users, how ? thanks.
Pages: 1 2