MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Confirm email change" not sending
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I get the message in MyBB User CP saying my email was successfully changed and an activation email was sent, but it doesn't seem to be sending. I've tried a few different addresses, checked spam folders, etc. All other system emails seem to be working and there's no error logged.
Seems like the e-mail is getting blocked. Do you happen to be using Cloudflare?
Nope.
What email host are you using?
You mean for the recipient? I tried both gmail and my work email and neither worked.

Outgoing is done through the server.
I know the solution but don't know what's causing it. I know the e-mail is being blocked. I had a similar issue last year where I was using Cloudflare. Mistakenly I put my mail dns in Cloudflare under protection so it acted like a firewall and didn't allow any mail to go through. So basically the server was sending the e-mail without any issue so there was no errors logged but unfortunately it was getting blocked by Cloudflare so the end user couldn't receive the mail.
Was it just this email that was being blocked? All others are sending OK.
I was having issues with sending e-mails, not sure about receiving.
I've tried multiple email hosts so I feel I can safely rule out it being a receiving issue.

I did switch the email format to HTML, but all other emails are sending fine.
Is there anyone who can help me troubleshoot this?
Pages: 1 2