MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Migrating to OpenShift Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm working on migrating my messageboard over to OpenShift VPS. I've installed php, mysql. Transferred my database, copied all the files. When I first loaded up /forum/index.php it was telling me it couldn't connect to the database so I finally figured the problem out (had to change host from localhost) . So then I try loading it again and it's a completely blank, nothing loads, no page source. I know it was reading something if it was trying to connect to the database, but now I'm stuck and can't figure it out.

If anyone has moved or installed mybb onto openshift I would be very grateful for any help.
A blank page usually means an internal server error. Check your errors logs for more information.
Edit again: If you read this, forget it. wrong error report...
^ ./inc/config.php file consists of the database details and ./inc/settings.php file consists of board url, cookie settings ..
these two files need editing when you move the forum.

what is TEST.php file ? can you check if its code consists of path references - you have to edit it
(2013-09-04, 04:46 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ ./inc/config.php file consists of the database details and ./inc/settings.php file consists of board url, cookie settings ..
these two files need editing when you move the forum.

what is TEST.php file ? can you check if its code consists of path references - you have to edit it

Sorry about that, I just looked in the folder instead of querying the server. my bad. here is the actual error report:
[Wed Sep 04 00:52:14 2013] [error] [client 111.111.111.1] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /var/lib/openshift/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/app-root/runtime/repo/php/forum/inc/config.php on line 27
[Wed Sep 04 00:52:14 2013] [error] [client 111.111.111.1] PHP Stack trace:
[Wed Sep 04 00:52:14 2013] [error] [client 111.111.111.1] PHP   1. {main}() /var/lib/openshift/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/app-root/runtime/repo/php/forum/index.php:0
[Wed Sep 04 00:52:14 2013] [error] [client 111.111.111.1] PHP   2. require_once() /var/lib/openshift/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/app-root/runtime/repo/php/forum/index.php:18
[Wed Sep 04 00:52:14 2013] [error] [client 111.111.111.1] PHP   3. require_once() /var/lib/openshift/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/app-root/runtime/repo/php/forum/global.php:19

config.php line 27 is :
git a

wow, ok. I guess that somehow got pasted in there when I was using git :/ Very strange, either way I deleted it and now it's working...