MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thanks mod custom alerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey there,
i've installed the Thanks mod and the Tagging Plugin! and i want when someone tagging some one, its won't send a pm, it will add an notification. help?
but the MyAlerts not working fine with my forum design.
its not showing the box who liked this post.
^ simple likes plugin should be working with MyAlerts plugin
(2013-09-06, 12:25 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ simple likes plugin should be working with MyAlerts plugin

but the MyAlerts not working fine with my forum design.
its not showing the box who liked this post!!!
you dont know to read?!
^ MyAlerts plugin itself doesn't show who liked which post
if you have any problem with MyAlerts functionality then post your forum url and test user account so that
someone can check it. may be you can get a better reader & an expert to fix (better than an amateur like me)
It always helps if you can explain your issue clearly and possibly include some screenshots of the issue you're facing. I cannot help when you don't provide basic information past "it's broken".
What you don't understand? I want to use the thanx mod (link in the topic) and I want to add alert when tagging (tag mod link in the topic).....

(2013-09-06, 01:39 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ MyAlerts plugin itself doesn't show who liked which post
if you have any problem with MyAlerts functionality then post your forum url and test user account so that
someone can check it. may be you can get a better reader & an expert to fix (better than an amateur like me)

With the default theme it showes who liked this post, but with my theme doesn't.
MyAlerts doesn't come with "who liked this post" functionality, so your argument is invalid here I guess. Maybe you're confusing it with another plugin: MyAlerts is a notification system, and MentionMe is capable of notifying the user who has been "tagged" in a post using MyAlerts.

Unfortunately the Thanks plugin doesn't have MyAlerts compatibility.
Also worth noting is that SimpleLikes is fully integrated with MyAlerts and has an importer for G33K's plugin.
Pages: 1 2