MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All my members including myself same ip?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need help. All my members including myself recently have the same ip. When I look up the ip it is my host's ip? What is the problem? Why is this happening?
I think it's a bug but there could be a problem with your forum templates. Can you provide me admin access to your forum?
But i doubt its my forum template. I've been using it for months and this jus happened. Also all the ip's are my host ip's. Could it be my host problem or you said it is a bug?
Oh I see, You said host IP. Are you using Cloudflare by any chance?
Nope. What is the problem? Im really worried
Go to ACP>Configuration>Settings>Server and Optimization Options>Scrutinize User's IP address?>Is it set to NO?
Yes its set to no
What is your MyBB version? Also, can you provide a list of all activated plugins?
ACP>Configuration>Settings>Server and Optimization Options>Scrutinize User's IP address?>I set it to YES.

After setting it to YES it seems to be okay. But why was this happening before when it was set to NO? Can you explain to me please.
This usually happens when you're using a reverse proxy (E.g. after putting NGINX in front of Apache).
Pages: 1 2