MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can someone tell me the name of these modules? Will pay for information.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could someone tell me and link me to downloads of the modules used on this forum. Awardforums.com - I need all of those modules, if you can provide me with download link to them I am willing to negotiate some payment for it.

Thanks.
can you provide screenshots (please save images for the web - jpg/gif format) of those modules (PM me if required)
(2013-09-08, 05:06 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you provide screenshots (please save images for the web - jpg/gif format) of those modules (PM me if required)

Just look on that forum. Awards, Groups, Credits, Payment/Donation, Reputation, That navigation menu under the UserCP where "General, Groups&Awards, Marketplace etc" are, im not sure thats a module though? Correct me if im wrong.
MyAwards | new points (credits system) | MySubscriptions
show groups is a custom file of a specific forum and reputation is regular feature of MyBB
(2013-09-08, 05:41 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]MyAwards | new points (credits system) | MySubscriptions
show groups is a custom file of a specific forum and reputation is regular feature of MyBB

So groups isnt a mod?