MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unintentional overriding theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, a few months ago I created another theme for my forums, made it my default one and forcibly changed my users to it with a MySQL script found on the forums. I didn't notice however that after this, it wasn't possible to give my users the option of switching back to the Default MyBB theme. Trying to change your own theme in the control panel is useless because it only allows the default theme (which is my new theme) to be used.

No matter what it says in my user control panel, the theme will only change when I set a particular theme as default. I don't remember changing any setting to override the user's options, so I'm kind of confused what exactly this problem is with my forums. I'm going to make another theme for my forums soon, so this problem will make things hard for me. Here's the link to my forums, any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

[Edit]: Here's a bit of news, my friend notified me that switching your theme in your user CP only partly works. For example, your chosen theme will show up when you're browsing the threads and reading posts, but the theme will be the default one when you're at the main page and user CP. This seems weird.
Thanks for the fix! Big Grin