MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I Need MySQL Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use free web hosting Podserver/byethost. And make a MyBB forum. But many time I faced MySQL sever problem. Is there any solution of my problem ?

My forum URL : http://forumforu.uni.me
Now I don't have enough money to buy a paid hosting besides my forum is not growing properly now. So I can't buy a paid hosting. Is there any reliable free hosting ?
You can try Icyboards for mybb forum hosting

or try X10hosting or Free Web Hostingarea for cpanel hosting

i have been used/using all of them for various testing purposes and found very reliable with good uptime...
(2013-09-08, 09:02 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]You can try Icyboards for mybb forum hosting

or try X10hosting or Free Web Hostingarea for cpanel hosting

i have been used/using all of them for various testing purposes and found very reliable with good uptime...

Is Free Web Hostingarea provide ads ?
both X10hosting and Free Web Hostingarea offer ad free hosting...
There are decent free hosts, but if you want stability, it costs money . . . and I am certainly not being sarcastic. I hosted a forum through 000webhost and while it was decent, there were still many issues compared to the trouble-free year and a half I've spent on paid hosting since.

Just my two cents.
You get what you pay for, and if you're not paying a penny, you can't expect a whole lot. You can get half decent hosting for $5/mo which, really, shouldn't be too much if you're serious about the site.
The one thing I always warn people about when it comes to free hosting is that your site ends up getting deleted in most cases once you actually get real traffic. 000webhost and x10 are no exceptions. If you choose to make the investment for paid hosting, even if it is a difficult investment, it is almost always worth the money you put in.

If you aren't able to afford the investment, I'd strongly recommend icyboards. They are a myBB forum host that is becoming very popular and is very reliable. They also have minimal ads on your forum as far as free hosts go, so it's a good deal in all ways.