MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6.10 Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just after installing a fresh copy of MyBB 1.6.10 and have noticed that the "Options" button on the themes and the search feature within the admin panel doesn't work. The search wont even work when pressing the return key on the keyboard.

Also, when viewing a template I cannot edit the template, wont let me place the cursor within the template to make an edit.

[attachment=30081][attachment=30082]
That looks like MyBB 1.8 to me. MyBB 1.8 is in development and should not be used as a production forum; things will be broken and you will run in to issues.
(2013-09-08, 12:45 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]That looks like MyBB 1.8 to me. MyBB 1.8 is in development and should not be used as a production forum; things will be broken and you will run in to issues.

I've literally just downloaded a new package from here on MyBB. So I'm assuming its 1.6.10 ?

I downloaded it from here: http://www.mybb.com/downloads
^ if you have added a custom theme then referred issue might be related to that theme.
in general, it could be due to use of scripts like jQuery which conflict with the prototype script
I actually had 1.8 installed previously. It was a cache issue. Cleared the cache and I'm now back on the 1.6.10 admin panel.