MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My website is down.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I recover it?
www.shockcoregaming.comuv.com
that forum is working right now. what exactly is the problem ?
(2013-09-08, 04:07 PM)Jake Cage Wrote: [ -> ]How do I recover it?
www.shockcoregaming.comuv.com

Who is your hosting provider? Create a support ticket to see if they are having any issues / why it isn't working as it should. They are the best people to give you an answer on whats what right now.

(2013-09-08, 04:12 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]that forum is working right now. what exactly is the problem ?

Still working for you? Doesn't look it works for me.
^ hmm., that forum is loading for me again at this moment.
It intermittently goes down.
It says "Server is too busy". I think you should contact your host or change your host.
The issue is that you're using 000webhost-a free host. Any message like this has nothing to do with MyBB. You simply can't run a website on a free host and expect it to work more than half of the time. 000webhost is always receiving DDoS attacks, etc. Their servers are overcrowded, as with all free hosts. Even if you pay for a premium account you're still on the server with other free customers. Pay for a cheap web host and use a TK domain if you don't have much money. Web hosting prices are very competitive.
(2013-09-09, 03:46 AM)Rymax99 Wrote: [ -> ]Even if you pay for a premium account you're still on the server with other free customers.

I have to disagree here, lets not bash them so bad as it could bite you later on.

000WebHost has a parent company (paid hosting company) and so paid / "premium" accounts are placed on their servers, not kept on the same servers.