MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoutbox in Ajax
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!. I wanted to know if some plugin exists to have a shoutbox in the index that actualize every "x" seconds across ajax for example. I have seen this type of plugins in other systems and they turn out to be very attractive. If it does not exist this plugin would be a very good idea to programme it in order that realize this. Ideal serious a box located in the frontal part of the forum where the users could interact in alive, the messages being updated every "x" seconds as I said previously. Hereby it will be possible have constant contact between the users and we would save themselves posts insignificant, to part of it being very nice Big Grin.
Also they might add parameters that they handle from the Admin CP, since for example erase the messages, to form permissions, etc. Here an image attaches them in order that they could understand my explanation

I´m sorry for my bad english.

Regards!
maybe it's not shoutbox.PJIRC chat Plugin by MyBBoard.de
Thanks, I already had seen this chat, I was saying to shoutbox created that visualize directly from the home of the forum. is to say, that this should join to the index.
as i know there's no instant shoutbox plugin for mybb now,u can google "instant shoutbox" script then add it into template to make it appears in the index page
Good idea, I will try to realize it Wink