MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images showing for guests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
^ it is not visible for me. you might be able to see that image if you have it in your browser cache.
(2013-09-12, 02:10 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ it is not visible for me. you might be able to see that image if you have it in your browser cache.

Cleared Browser cache and I still see it.

Anyone else? I still see this as a big issue concerning private forums and what can be seen.
Update...

OK the 'debate' whether I can see that little yellow colored image is settled. I CAN see it on THIS site if I am logged into MY site. Logged out of my site it's not visible - only shows the attachment code.

The other problems still exist.

People can search the internet if they know the url of an image in a PRIVATE forum and are able to SEE That image through Googlewebcache or GoogleTranslate. This should not be possible for forums that are NOT viewable to guests.

I had google re-index my site and have images blocked in robots file from all search engines and this nutbag stalker still can access my images.

The recent update doesn't look like this was addressed yet unless I missed it on the list of issues fixed?
Pages: 1 2