MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Background Apart Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I would like to know how to change the white color around the forums. Like outside the threads etc.
[Image: a6ad902a4084a84a4ddb182ff54f9670.png]

I've tried changing the body and the container colors. Doesn't work or I'm doing something wrong.
Please help, thanks!
if you have the MyBB forum on the web, can we have your forum url so that someone can check & provide suggestions
HIDDEN

is the URL
in the Apart theme's global.css (advanced edit mode) find #content (line 49). its background has #FFFFFF color.
change #FFFFFF to your required color (see html color codes if required) and save global.css
hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on index page after saving the changes to stylesheet (global.css)
(2013-09-09, 04:18 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]in the Apart theme's global.css (advanced edit mode) find #content (line 49). its background has #FFFFFF color.
change #FFFFFF to your required color (see html color codes if required) and save global.css
hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on index page after saving the changes to stylesheet (global.css)

Perfect, thanks! I now wonder how I would do to add an image instead of a HTML color.
^ if you want to add image as the background for #content then use style code like below in global.css (advanced edit mode)
#content {background: url(image-path) !important;}
above code can be added at the bottom of global.css and remember to hard refresh browser after saving it
How would I do by removing the little border around my forums. There is a white border going around it. I don't seem to find it, but Ihave no clue where to search either.