MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to make this? Need points to post.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to create a forum where to post you have to pay! I want people buy points and every time they post in that forum they will lose certain amount of points?

NewPoints plugin is no go for me because is not secure!
Newpoints plugin is safe. The vulnerability has been fixed. Also, for what you are trying to accomplish, you would require a plugin which I don't think is available at the moment so you would need to either request it or hire someone to code it for you.
(2013-09-09, 06:16 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Newpoints plugin is safe. The vulnerability has been fixed. Also, for what you are trying to accomplish, you would require a plugin which I don't think is available at the moment so you would need to either request it or hire someone to code it for you.

Do you think is it better to just use upgrade function for that? I am trying to set up marketplace and I am not sure how to make some income out of it?
What do you want your marketplace to consist of?
(2013-09-09, 06:16 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Newpoints plugin is safe. The vulnerability has been fixed.
I wouldn't say so...

(2013-09-09, 06:16 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Newpoints plugin is safe. The vulnerability has been fixed.
I wouldn't say so...
(2013-09-09, 06:27 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]What do you want your marketplace to consist of?

I just want to create a forum where people will post their ADS selling and buying stuff but primary ADS
(2013-09-09, 06:40 PM)bugara1 Wrote: [ -> ]
I wouldn't say so...

Why would you say so? If you feel the plugin is still vulnerable; Did you report it?
Newpoints plugin is still in the list of the vulnerable plugins