MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Making Custom Profile tables Admin editable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I coded a custom table into my member_profile template, but can't seem to edit it in any member's profile. I'm new to coding, and myBB, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to make custom tables editable by admins? Attached is the screenshot of the custom (albeit blank) table.
You are going to need a plugin to do something like that. Custom Profile Fields are automatically placed in the additional info table so that won't work.
(2013-09-11, 07:31 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]You are going to need a plugin to do something like that. Custom Profile Fields are automatically placed in the additional info table so that won't work.

I don't see why it wouldn't work, as templates are meant to be edited as you see fit. There's no callupon tag I can put in the table to make it editable? Or do you have any idea what plugin I could use?
^ visit member profile and at Moderator options you should have edit user notes link.
click on that link & check which fields are available to modify
(2013-09-11, 07:50 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ visit member profile and at Moderator options you should have edit user notes link.
click on that link & check which fields are available to modify

There is only the user notes field, moderate new posts, and suspend new posts. The custom content I added is in my templates, not usernotes.