MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editable Health/XP Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! I've got a wolf rp forum in progress, and I need a simple yet important code made for me. What I'm looking for is a Health and Experience meter/bar that is editable by staff, but that doesn't grow or decline by posting threads and the like. Basically, none of the values change unless a member of the staff makes it.

I've looked at the "infamous" HP/XP/MP bar, and it's definitely not what I'm looking for, and its out of date, in any case.

Any help would be appreciated!
Bump. Anyone?
Hope i help you, you can modify or put as you wish, i make this mod to one user, my plugin are taken another stylization, but made new one, anyway i share here, because do not upload yet because my plugins taken to much time for validate xD.

But i put attached to this thread, hope i help you xD.
(2013-09-17, 04:23 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Hope i help you, you can modify or put as you wish, i make this mod to one user, my plugin are taken another stylization, but made new one, anyway i share here, because do not upload yet because my plugins taken to much time for validate xD.

But i put attached to this thread, hope i help you xD.

Thanks, but can you tell me what this does?
It's entirely in Spanish, but scanning the plugin, it looks as if it is an RPG style HP bar. There's references to magic and the like in it.

It's in Spanish with no way to translate other than editing the plugin's files.
(2013-09-21, 10:49 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]It's entirely in Spanish, but scanning the plugin, it looks as if it is an RPG style HP bar. There's references to magic and the like in it.

It's in Spanish with no way to translate other than editing the plugin's files.

Hmm, I don't know Spanish, so unfortunately this is of no use to me 3: