MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Line change "An issue occured when this email was sent through the PHP e-mail functio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Thank you, the password for your account has been reset. The new randomly generated password has been emailed to the email address in your account."

This text comes when I use the English language edition while pressing reset password inside reset password e-mail.

BUT,

if I use the Swedish language pack, which is the default. This comes up instead. "Ett fel inträffade när e-mailet skickades genom PHP e-mailfunktionen."

Translation would say "An issue occured when this email was sent through the PHP e-mail function".

But still, the second e-mail is send. And there was no issue that occured.

So I'm wondering, what can I do to fix this? And could I maybe change the line so it says that it was successfully? Since it actually was successfully lol.
open ./inc/languages/(swedish)/member.lang.php file in a code editor (eg. notepad++) and find the phrase to change
save the file (in utf-8 encoding without BOM) and use it

you can also edit it through admin panel
admin panel >> configuration >> languages >> swedish language --> options button --> Edit Language Variables
--> member.lang.php --> edit --> find the phrase, change & save language file
As usual, you help me out .m.

You're a god, but you know tha already.