MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SMF 2 to MyBB Conversion Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

First time here, but I hope to be here for a long time! But to do that I need to get over these initial errors. First off:

Forum Permissions does not work, it just gets stuck on that loading screen, but that's okay because I don't really 'need it'. I could always redo it.

Second and probably easier to figure out:

I'm trying to convert all the threads, but I get this annoying error

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'id_msg' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT COUNT(*) as numattachments FROM smf_myforumattachments WHERE id_msg IN(2)

The main problem is getting the threads to work so I get get the rest of my forum converted, any help would be greatly appreciated thank you!
Last time when I used SMF2 to MyBB conversation everything was fine, and that was about one week ago. Today I'll take a look over code and try to merge it again, you'll be informed what is happening.
Yeah it's strange because it's only the threads that are giving me a real issue.
Really strange error, since id_msg column exists in SMF database. Can you please check your SMF database and in attachment table, go to structure and take a look there If you are able to find id_msg?
Did you maybe changed something to code? Are you using latest 1.6.10 merge system?
(2013-09-15, 02:57 PM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]Really strange error, since id_msg column exists in SMF database. Can you please check your SMF database and in attachment table, go to structure and take a look there If you are able to find id_msg?
Did you maybe changed something to code? Are you using latest 1.6.10 merge system?

Never was able to check the database files, do you know any good programs I can use?
Do you've phpMyAdmin on your hosting? You can use that software. Or if you're able to setup and localhost server with phpMyAdmin, that would be great.
Also, check your PM folder.
(2013-09-15, 03:14 PM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]Do you've phpMyAdmin on your hosting? You can use that software. Or if you're able to setup and localhost server with phpMyAdmin, that would be great.
Also, check your PM folder.

Wasn't able to find any type of id_msg which is really interesting, and I never touched the code.

EDIT:

Now that I'm looking at it, I can't even find smf_myforumattachments
By default is smf_attachments
Are you sure you're looking into right database?
(2013-09-15, 04:56 PM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]By default is smf_attachments
Are you sure you're looking into right database?

I'm sure, because I can see the mybb_ stuff that did successfully get merged.

Would it be under field?
Can you please post your cPanel details in Private Inquiries forums, and I'll gladly convert your database to MyBB. Please also mention name of SMF database that should be converted.
Pages: 1 2