MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to insert Thanks button in Mybb GoMobile?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello experts..
In my forum based on MyBB, i recently installed Mybb Gomobile plugin for mobile version..
Now, may anyone tell me how can i insert a Thanks button in it?
I have activated the Thanks button in the forum and it is being shown in the main desktop theme but not in go mobile them..
Any help will be appreciated
goto Templates >> MyBB GoMobile Templates >> Post Bit Templates >> postbit

this is the place where the buttons are added....

{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}

add the code for the thanks button where ever you want the button to appear....

if you use the thanks plugin use:
{$post['thanks']}
if you use the thankyou like plugin use:
{$post['button_tyl']}
Thanks buddy..
Just a little help..
M using Hide until thanks plugin..
Which one should i use?

Nevermind, you resolved my issue..
Thanks a bunch buddy Big Grin
Can i add the reputation button in the same way??
bro i added that in my forum as you says i am using thank you like plugins and the bottom is added in GoMobile but its not working when i click on it appear a blank page please help....???
Hi, I am having a slight problem with MyBB GoMobile, I have thanks and fast quote buttons, they appear (kind of) but they don't show as black buttons, only text. Here's what I mean:

This is my site:

https://ontic-philosophy.com/

Scroll to the bottom and click 'Mobile Version'.

Got to any thread and look at the posts, which is the postbit template part, as you will see, the thanks and fast quote don't show as a button, just text.