MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stacking boards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I literally just began working with mybb two days ago and, coming from Proboards alone, it's definitely been a massive learning curve! With that said, I'm slowly starting to grasp at everything.

Anyways, here is my issue; I'm wondering if there is a way to stack or modify boards all-together? I've seen it done here, and I find it really quite stunning.

Would it be a plugin? Code modification?

Thank you, and I apologize for any "stupid" questions that may be soon to come! c:

As well, my attempted forum can be found here.
I can't help with your problem but I took a look at your site and PLEASE get rid of the shadow on your text. It makes it very difficult on the eye and hard to read. I hope the screen layout is a work in progress as the horses head get's cut off and I had to scroll right to view it and everything under it. The back of the horse (and everything below it when you scroll the screen up) then dissapears under the static box with the word 'here' in it (your fixed position side_panel).

Sorry I can't help with your actual problem!
Oh, yeah, MASSIVE work in progress. I began working on it yesterday. The shadow is only there so I remember to change it in order to fit with the text later on. c:

Also, that's very strange! What browser are you using? Everything fits really well for me.
I tried it in Firefox and SeaMonkey. Both with same scrolling problem. I've just looked again and it's fine. I see you've got rid of the fixed box too.