MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Java?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I have no idea what's happening here but about 2 days ago all my java stuff seems to have just stopped working.

Everything was all cool and then one day... my shoutbox wasn't working and the format bar in the text editor was gone.

I've looked into fixes for both of these and have tried them all but haven't had any luck. I've even gone and reuploaded my entire jscripts folder and still no go.

We are running on cloudflare, but we don't have that... rocket loader or whatever it's called active... and even then it was working just a couple days ago.

Here's some screen shots cause I'm like that. One of the shoutbox stuck on Loading... one of the shouts from a couple days ago when it was working (they're still in the "Full Shoutbox" view), and one of the text editor.

Also, I can't add new shouts video Full View or anything like that. It won't refresh and if I manually do it I get the "undefined" shout thing.

I should also add I'm not 100% sure the issue is with my java stuff... but it seemed like every fix I went to look for did mention something about changing/adding/something-ing java stuff.
jQuery should be loaded only once. your forum has multiple instances of jQuery / minified jQuery.
I should have added... As I was looking around for a shoutbox fix I was told to add

"<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script> "

to my header and it would fix that multiple instance issue.

Does that not do what I was told?
^ adding no conflict code might not be sufficient. multiple loading of the scripts should be avoided
So how can I fix that?
maybe try choosing different theme?
The theme I'm using is the default theme... I've just changed the colors around.
^ if you can PM me temporary admin panel access then I can check it
Can you post the content of your headerinclude template? Go to ACP>Templates & Styles>Templates>YOUR THEME>Ungrouped Templates>Headerinclude
.m. Actually got it fixed... not quite sure what he did so you'd have to ask him for the solution to that one. All's I know is that there were multiple jquery for whatever reason and he was able to fix it.
Pages: 1 2