MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Group CSS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if anyone knows the proper CSS use for this modification. I've tried the basic ones I can find online, but they don't seem to work.

The mods link is;
http://mods.mybb.com/view/group-post-css
you can use this method (without the plugin) --> color all posts background of a user group
I do a video for this task, you can put stilization to your usergroup titles, and messages too.

It's on spanish lang, but if you see the video you can add any stilization on postbit taking usergroup vars to add a new styleshets.
(2013-09-14, 04:34 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can use this method (without the plugin) --> color all posts background of a user group

EDIT: Not sure what I did, but I got it work, and I'd like to thank everyone who posted to help me.

Though, what I'd like to know, is how I can change the message body default text color because the postbit colors are conflicting, and making the text unreadable.
^ give us test url of your forum where you have group posts (with background color changed) to check
Thank you everyone for the help but I managed to figure everything out on my own. I've also learnt quite a bit about css lately, and I plan to study it online during my spare time.