MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User Profile problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I have a user who gets this message when he tries to change his profile details:

mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' fid4='Weaver', fid5='Callum', fid1='1606 (Weymouth) Sqn', fid3
Query: UPDATE 1606sqnuserfields SET ufid='6' , fid6=, fid4='Weaver', fid5='Callum', fid1='1606 (Weymouth) Sqn', fid3='Male', fid2='' WHERE ufid='6

also when i save new user details from the admin cp they appear to update but do not actually get saved when you return to user details.
Thank You DennisTT,

that worked a treat.Big Grin
Glad to be a help Smile
Modifying the usercp.php has resolved the problem with my user not being able to access there control panel.

But I had a second issue that I thought was related to the first.
Quote:also when i save new user details from the admin cp they appear to update but do not actually get saved when you return to user details.

I have a number of custom profile fields 4 of which require a user to select an option from a drop down select box. These fields were the ones that got wiped when I went in to the adminCP to change a users profile. My other 2 fields remained unchanged these are just textboxes.

This issue still occurs when i try to edit a profile from the adminCP useing Firefox. But everything works Ok when I'm useing IE.

I guess this is a bug so if a mod could move this thread please.