MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 403 when editting headerinclude
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When im editing headerinclude template im getting this error:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /admin/index.php?module=style-templates&action=edit_template&expand=-1 on this server.

I can edit any other template but not this. MYBB 1.6.9
can you view php info at tools & maintenance section of admin panel and search for mod_security & suhosin
if you are confused, would you like to PM me temporary admin panel access to check the issue
You're using an older version of MyBB; you should upgrade to the latest release ASAP.
@.m.:

I dont have any informations about mod_security & suhosin.

@Nathan Malcolm:

I'll do it now.

//Edit: Sorry i cant upgrade it because i modified my MyBB high (i changed+added alot options for my gameserver) so i cant change files like usercp and alot others. :/
^ this guidance can be of some help
Did it. Didnt helped

//I can edit any one but not this, i tried via PhpMyAdmin and get the same result...
^ have you contacted web host ? it needs to be checked by someone experienced with required temporary privileges.
I will contact them now. Also, i just moved to an other domain on same host and this problem appeared, before everything work'd good. ;xxx