MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: background image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a Sinterklaas theme (only in Holland on 5 December) and i have a background image that i will repeat from top to buttom. How do i have to do that in de global.css. This is what i have in de body:
#efefef url(images/bobsint/sinta.jpg) repeat-x

Or is it possible to make this background fit on the whole page from top till buttom, the image is 1024 x 768 px
body {background: url(your-image-path) repeat-x;
If i put: body {background: url(your-image-path) repeat-x; in the body my background is white and the body disappeard.
If i put: background: url(images/bobsint/sinta.jpg) repeat-x then my body is back but i have no image in the background.
^ oh, your-image-path should be replaced with actual path of your image (eg. images/bobsint/sinta.jpg)
can we have your forum url
This template is not selectable at this moment because i am working on it.
If i put: body {background: url(images/bobsint/sinta.jpg) then the body is gone.
if i put: background: url(images/bobsint/sinta.jpg) the body is back but there is no image as background, and the image is in the right directory
^ it appears that you are editing global.css in simple mode (see this image)
if so you have to change the entry used for Background field
you can replace #efefef url(images/bobsint/sinta.jpg) repeat-x with url(images/bobsint/sinta.jpg) repeat-x
If i do that, then the image only repeat horizontal, not vertical till buttom.
^ you can use url(images/bobsint/sinta.jpg) repeat
Yesss, that was it. Thank you very much +1