MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: my advertisements plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, hope some one can help. I tried to install my advertisements plugin on the latest version of mybb and received an error message. when I clicked install. I went to my cp and deleted all files, But now my site shows this in header and footer respectively, and in posts as well.
{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}
How do I delete these? Thanks for any and all help.
http://okoutdoorsforum.com/mybb
do you want to reinstall the plugin and use it or remove those codes ?
to remove the codes, you have to edit the templates (header, footer & showthread)
Thanks for the quick reply. Would like to install it but have had no luck on several attempts. Any idea on how to install would be very helpful.
^ installation procedure of MyAdvertisements plugin is not different - it is like installing any other plugin
of MyBB
. if you post the error message then someone will try to provide required guidance.
Deleted error message. This plugins readme file says to upload to mybb root. When uploaded it did not show up in acp. tried loading to inc/plugins and it showed up. When I clicked install the error message popped up. May just find another plugin. Thanks for the help.