MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Set modified templates as original templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi every body;

I have changed some of my theme's templates, Now I want to set these modified templates as original templates, So when I click on "revert to original" that template will revert to my changes (My modified template.)

Plz help me, Thanks
It should change back to normal when you press revert back to original as i have modded templates and i have done this before.So are you saying that the templates don't revert back to normal
No, What I want is this:

It should change back to normal when you press revert back to original,
Now I have made some changes on a template, Indeed I want to set these changes as template's original mode, So when I click on "revert to original", The template will revert back to my custom (my changes).
That's it !
That's not possible as MyBB needs the original on upgrades, etc...
@ jvdabz, instead you can take backup of the complete theme or the templates by using this method and use back whenever you need
But This is what mybb's support communities do it.
^ No, most of forums keep backups of the complete theme (including template changes) and import the theme back if required.
OK thanks.

And one more question: If I include my website link in one of my forum's templates Will this link be included in Alexa'a statistics? I mean this part:

What sites link to yyy.com?

Total Sites Linking In 9xx
^ no, the links pointing to your own website are not counted for the links pointing to this website
No I mean If I include another websites link or URL in my forums templates for example yyy.com's URL in pagination templates, will it be shown in Alexa as an "linked in other sites" for yyy.com ?

I mean will Alexa accept this URL as a link for yyy.com and count it in it's statistics? >> This part:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/http://community.mybb.com

What sites link to mybb.com?

Total Sites Linking In 22,436
Pages: 1 2