MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sinterklaas Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Special for the Dutch people. Let me know what you like or dislike on this theme. All suggestions are welcome!

[attachment=30168]
I think it would be a better idea if the container image wasn't repeating itself and stayed on the bottom. Set the background color to the darkest blue on the top of the image so it will match throughout the container. There's a lot of things going on in this theme. It starts to get sore on the eyes. Add padding to some areas theme feels a bit tight. Other then that keep practicing and have fun.
Thanks for the comment. I will take a look for the container issue. But don't forget this is a template that the Dutch people wil use this theme for only 5 day's in a year Wink
(2013-09-24, 06:20 PM)erigo19 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the comment. I will take a look for the container issue. But don't forget this is a template that the Dutch people wil use this theme for only 5 day's in a year Wink

More of a reason to make it look professional and clean.